[plug] Mail sharing Windows/Linux

Nathan D nathand at nadan.net.au
Thu Sep 27 19:43:45 WST 2001

After *more* Windows problems with the new AMD 800 machine, I am slowly
migrating to Linux on the desktop.  At the moment I am doing some mail
through Webmail and Linux, but leaving mail on the server to be later
d/loaded with Eudora in Windows.
To make my desktop transition easier, is it possible to have a directory
shared under Windows and Linux to allow downloading, saving etc possible with
both platforms?
I used to use Netscape (from about version 1) for mail but changed a while
back to Eudora.  I would like to be able to retain a lot of the 'history' I
have in my mail directories if possible.
Any suggestions?

regards,
 Nathan.