[plug] Computer related work

Clinton Butler misprint at bizzpro.com.au
Sun Sep 30 14:00:15 WST 2001

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any computer businesses that need
staff for either retail or tech stuff or even web stuff. I am nearing the
end of my schooling and need some income. I have skills in system
config/setup, html/JavaScript, windows and Linux. I really need to find
some work... the only alternative is for me to become a kitchen hand at
Pazzano's (or however you spell it) in freo, which pays shocking ($8.40
p/h) and it's cleaning dishes for about 4 hours :o/   (not my cuppa tea).
If anyone has anything that they think may be suitable please message me
off list.
Btw, I'm 17, male and live in Samson (if any of that helps).

Sorry if this email has bugged anyone, but I really need work.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Clinton Butler