[plug] Just got rooted

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 1 06:25:51 WST 2002

Brett, this is true - you must have been hiding from the world on this
one!  Though it falls in to the same boat as plumbing fittings being
referred to as male or female depending on what goes into what, its
ordinary.

No-one else seems to be offended, probably because they know the origin
of the termionology.

BillK