[plug] OS M$

Sol solhanna at dingoblue.net.au
Mon Apr 1 16:26:22 WST 2002

"When asked whether the decision to base the new Windows operating
system on OpenBSD had anything to do with the succes of Apple's
BSD-based OS X, Ballmer exclaimed 'There's nothing those Mac people can
do that we can't do better. Microsoft has a long history with Unix-like
systems, dating back from our original development of Xenix. We are
dedicated to providing the Windows experience to Unix on the desktop."

Oh stop it, Steve! You're killing me!!! :-D :-D :-D