PLUG, the Mailing list and the Conference was (RE: [PLUG] no subject)

Trent Lloyd trentlloyd at iprimus.com.au
Mon Apr 1 18:37:56 WST 2002

I would firstly like to point out that the people on the plug list and
their attitudes have absolutely no representation of PLUG itself or the
conference organisation team.

In the conference there are about 8 or 9 people (or so).. organasing
it  and many more people helping out in some way, PLUG itself has 100
members or something (i cant remember...) and im sure the mailing list has
many more than that.

There are people from around the world and general enthusiasts on this list
and do no imply we are 'Non professional' or that we cant run a conference
because of that

Stop trying to bat us down (you know who you are...) and sort your problems
out with the people involved rather than flaming PLUG and that it cant
organize a conference and grow up people.

Trent Lloyd

Associations: http://www.variantrealities.com/ - Realise your dreams |
http://www.plug.org.au/ - Perth Linux Users Group |
http://www.irc-desk.net/ - Your IRC Resource

"There is nobody getting rich of software that I know of" - Bill Gates, 1980
"If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem" - Unkown