[plug] Just got Plugged

Patrick Tehvand Patrick at perthix.net
Tue Apr 2 16:44:45 WST 2002

I think the problem was the final comment.

>>I WAS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTED!!! (apologies for reprinting it)

If we refrain from things such as these then all is fine,
the term "I was rooted" is quite common in this sort of environment. (especially when the mail goes on to explain the whole problem)

Really the only thing wrong is the people who read more meaning into terms that are in common use.

so proposal is: continue using the terms but do it in their correct context and try to lose the references to innuendo.

My 2c worth.

Patrick