[plug] off topic: telstra exchange in Mandurah

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Tue Apr 2 22:30:16 WST 2002

Theres a number you can dial which will test your line. Telstra don't
guarantee any speed, but they say you should be able to get about
42kbps. Someone a bit more knowledgable maybe able to tell you the
number.

Adrian