[plug] off topic: telstra exchange in Mandurah

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 3 07:19:27 WST 2002

it is an iinet account and did that - the s/n is down a bit and modem
power at the exchange end is down slightly with quite a few errors at
33600 - I suspect distance which is why I would like to know where the
exchange is.  I could get a molds test done but that takes time, I would
have to go down to Mandurah and wait for the call etc etc, so would like
to do the simple things first.

BillK