[plug] Debian 2.2r6 released & may I have a copy for tafe please?

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 4 07:28:46 WST 2002

Hello All,

DEBIAN GNU/LINUX 2.2 UPDATED (R6)

"This is the sixth revision of Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (codename
'potato') which mainly adds security updates to the stable
release, along with a few corrections of serious bugs. Those
who frequently update from security.debian.org won't have to
update many packages..."

COMPLETE STORY:
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-04-03-007-26-PS

If there is anyone who is getting these iso's and would be able to make me
a copy it would be much appreciated (just copy iso file to cd).  TAFE have
a lecturer who did some work for iinet last year.[when he's asked about rpm
he suggests they talk to someone else]

Thanks very much,
Daniel.