[plug] 1)Plug Meeting at tafe Tuesday 9th April @7.30pm 2) dinner @ 6.15 3) Post Meeting Coffee

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 4 11:18:30 WST 2002

Hello All,
1) the coming Perth Linux Users Group Meeting is on at 7.30pm at Central
TAFE Lecture Theatre at 7.30pm.

Topic: "The Terrors of running a debian mirror" given by Andrew Howell

2) Pre-Meeting Dinner
hungry after a hard day and no time to go home before the plug meeting?
(if we get there at 6.15 or shortly after we should have plenty of time for
dinner if you allow about 5 minutes to get to tafe by 7.30)

Saigon Cafe & Noodle Restaurant
101 James St Northbridge   ph 9227 1552

3) Post Meeting Coffee
If you run late and miss the meeting and wonder where all those people who
like talking linux have got to after the meeting chances are they're at:

"The Plaka" 87/89 James St, Northbridge ph 9328 1636

Hope to see you there,
Daniel.