[Fwd: Re: [plug] moving to Debian]

Chris Crawford chris at linuxwa.com.au
Fri Apr 5 18:29:44 WST 2002

Hi Mike
 Your welcome to bring your computer to Linux WA and update to woody
 using our apt-proxy.
 We would happily do this for you at no cost.

 If you have any questions please E-mail me off-list.

 On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 10:59, Mike Holland wrote:
     On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Sacha Schlegel wrote:

     > Got a recent debian CD set (2.2r2) and installed the very basic packages. After the installation I made sure the network is working. When the very basic installation is running I changed the etc/apt/sources.list and pointed to the aarnet mirror.
     > apt-get update
     > apt-get dist-upgrade and the latest basic packages are installed.

     Thanks, but I was hoping for a CD install at home, where i lack that sort
     of bandwidth. Is that a bad idea?

--
Chris Crawford
Linux Services W.A