[plug] ?Secure Parking at tonight's Plug Meeting? - Nathan's Q

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 9 17:59:52 WST 2002

Hi Nathan,
good to hear you can come in, but I'm not sure that anywhere in Northbridge
qualifies as having secure parking.  I have been parking there for ages and
have had only one incident of vandalism, but anyone who broke into my car
would probably leave me money... those with something alluring/saleable may
not be so lucky.

Some options are:
**Aberdeen St carpark opposite tafe on (the other side from Alexander
library) - [no cover, pay parking].  Perhaps you could park next to the guy
who takes the money's booth.[this would be my preference]
*Alexander Library carpark [undercover pay parking], but I don't think
anyone walks around or keeps an eye on things.
*As close as you can to the museum st entrance of tafe, on the street, but
in full view if you can jag one (you'd have to be lucky) (if so mention it
to the security guard - they sometimes do rounds - it's not their job, but
they are nice guys)
*Alternatively you could park outside the Police station and walk (I think
all the detectives hang out on that street where the main entrance to the
museum is.)

Other than not carrying anything unnecessary bolting it all down & keeping
as much as possible out of sight I'm sorry I can't help.

Hope all the stuff stays safe,
Daniel.