[plug] Samba domain issues

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Wed Apr 10 12:31:02 WST 2002

Chris,

(disclaimer i know little about Poledit, and i cant answer your real
question)

Out of interest, why do you need policies for a small (im assuming) network?
I have found policies in the past to be painful. Now i tend to keep to
attitude that the windows client machine can be foobar'd (policies or no) at
any time and as long as you data is always on the network you are fine.

If it really is a small network, do you really need policies to stop people
changing things?

But of course if you have a large no of clients, or always changing users or
over curious users policies may be the way to go.

(Just thinking about it i should set up policies on my Dad's PC... man does
that guy like to change things...)

mn