[plug] [OT?] Wireless networking cards, $50

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Fri Apr 12 00:30:54 WST 2002

If you've gotten such a good response, why not tell your contact in
Melbourne that you've got X number of ppl interested, get us to send
them the cheques and cut yourself out of the picture. You still get you
cheap card (I imagine that was your plan) without the risk.

Just a thought.

Adrian