[plug] ext editors

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 12 06:26:15 WST 2002

glimmer.  Also good if you dabble in evil empire stuff as works a lot
like a syntax aware notepad - vi based stuff is horrible as you keep
pressing the wrong keys as you swap back and forth.  On linux I use
vi/gvim and glimmer.  Always seem to end up in glimmer when the going
gets tough though!  vi is ok for the quick and dirty - dont use it
enough to remember all the esoteric stuff. (flame war started!)

BillK