[plug] Plug Library: 3 Forthcoming Additions

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sun Apr 14 10:59:30 WST 2002

On Saturday 13 April 2002 02:39 pm, David White wrote:
> At 21:06 31/03/2002 +0800, you wrote:
>> On Saturday, 30 March 2002 14:43, Daniel wrote:
>>> Coming soon to the Plug Library (if they aren't there already) -

>> Mandrake 8.2 3-CD download set

> I have a 2 CD set, what is on the 3rd cd?

A complete RPM list of all CDs lives here:

    http://cyberknights.com.au/mdk82pgklist.phtml

I didn't tag anything by CD. You can get a list of just the last CD by cd'ing
to the misc directory on CD#1 and typing

    ./parsehdlist ../Mandrake/base/hdlist3.cz ../Mandrake/base/hdlist4.cz

Run parsehdlist by itself for more help. There are two files to list because
the download version is a truncated edition of the (4-CD) `real' version
(which includes some proprietary stuff).

Cheers; Leon