[plug] Wanted Dead or Alive

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Apr 17 22:22:49 WST 2002

Can somebody please help me.

I have a Quantum hard drive, with the following specifications :

4.3AT P/N SE43A012 Rev 01-B
4.3 Gb - Fireball.

The drive has a damaged circuit board, damage caused by a hot wire (as
result of a short circuit) coming into contact with an electronic component
on the circuit board. The heat caused the component to fail and desolder
itself from the board.

This hard drive was used in a backup PC, and I would like to recover the
data - if possible.

If anybody has a drive with the same specification, or knows of somebody who
has a drive like this - whether it
is working or not :

please email me at arie99 at ozemail.com.au

Regards Arie