[plug] Free stuff!

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:01:41 WST 2002

Right lads (and lasses too, gotta be politiklee karekt now, lol)!

Anyway, enough slang, I've got some gear from old Telecom storage, that
being two MUX Servers and a thinnet switch which was a Telecom backbone.
If anyone knows what a MUX Server is, you can have 'em both.

As for the switch, I want that to go to the most worthy home possible, so
charities get first priority, but apply for the thing anyway. The other more
useful freebies are video cards, an ISA VGA card for all you BIOS flashers,
a VLB card for 486 owning people (also a VLB IO card available if anyone
wants it), plus THREE PCI SVGA cards available, with one of them being a 2Mb
TV-Out card, the others are cruddy 1 Mb S3 Trio jobbies, oh wait, there's
also a 2Mb Legend 64 card.

Contact me off list at anarchist_tomato at herzeleid.net
or phone 9295 1899. I'm in Stoneville btw.

Seeya all!
anar... just John'll do! :)