[plug] Fwd: Fortuity [-: AKA why I use Linux :-]

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Fri Apr 19 08:46:33 WST 2002

Subject: Fortuity
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:20:53 +0800
From: "Jeremy Ardley" <DELETED>
To: "Leon Brooks" <leon at cyberknights.com.au>

I was talking to a client on the phone this evening and trying to persuade
him to install my generic virus scanner on his mail server and whammo!

He said  "I've got Nortons.  I don't need your scanner...  oh I just got an
email on virus removal tools called 'W32.Elkern removal tools'... <pause>
why is my computer suddenly so slow?..."

I said (politely) "You just got hit by Klez! - a new virus that Nortons
doesn't know about"

He's getting the scanner installed tomorrow.....

Laugh. It's funny!

Cheers; Leon