[plug] Schools [taken] out today?

Russell Hobman Russell.Hobman at watercorporation.com.au
Fri Apr 19 10:52:37 WST 2002

skribe, I think that because the OS is installed on your HDD then it is
probably just your HDD, at least with the older MS OS this is so. with the
XP OS, when you change a significant part of your original system
configuration (I'm not quite sure, but I think it's over about 3 items) then
you need to reregister the XP OS with MS. isn't it much better that we use
Linux OS now eh! cheers, Russell.