[plug] Schools [taken] out today?

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Fri Apr 19 10:45:10 WST 2002

Wow thats terrible that they provided it for free, what bastards...

I'm surprised though as from my (little) knowledge of WA Public Schools and
IT they went through a process recently where they each had $x to go out and
buy PC's _and_ software. They seemed to be individually responsible (as a
school) for their own IT destiny. This sounded like a terrible waste as no
shared support, no group purchasing, no commonality.

Are you sure that WA Ed Dept was given free licenses for all M$ Products? Is
this free for everything forever?

mn