[plug] [OT] Old server needs good home

Richard wpickett at iprimus.com.au
Sun Apr 21 21:48:51 WST 2002

I have an old Compaq Proliant 486 in the back room that has to go. It has 5
hard drive bays (SCSI), a floppy drive and a tray type CDRom. It also has
spare ram and a spare ethernet card. I got it some time ago as a future
project that never quite happened. If I can't find it a good home I have
orders to put it in the next tip collection, so if anyone is interested mail
me off list. Thanks.

P.S. Theres also an empty case, a pentium 90 minus it's hd, floppy and CDRom,
and a couple of old heavy duty switches here if anyones interested.