[plug] sound card

davidatt at wachineseonline.com davidatt at wachineseonline.com
Tue Apr 23 19:15:13 WST 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 11:23:25PM +0800, Sacha Schlegel wrote:
    Hi David

    Please try to explain what you want to do more precisely.

    The Linux Documentation Project might be interesting for you:

    http://www.tldp.org/

    In particular

    http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO/index.html

    the hardware-how-to file with a hardware compatibility list.

    Hi Sacha

    i what to put a sound card on this computer to play musice and to here sound on this computer pls.

    can i do this on here?

    On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 11:13:38PM +0800, davidatt at wachineseonline.com wrote:
    > hi all, can some one can help me to find a sound card to put on to this system
    >
    > can some one help me with what type of scaner will go on to the linux system pls.

    > it will be gratefull for some one to help me in this way pls
    >
    > from david

    Sacha                                   Schlegel

    1/67 Upton Str, 6102 St. James, Perth, Australia
    sacha at schlegel.li                www.schlegel.li
    public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg
    can some one help me to find the right scaner for the linux system pls.
    david buddge say the one i have got thair is not much on the internet for
    it to me he say.

    the one i have got is CanoScan N340P can this go on this system?