[plug] Putty

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Thu Apr 25 16:16:09 WST 2002

David,

I think you will find that this is a result of bash thinking that you are
asking it to tab complete your command line. Why it thinks that the function
keys relate to this I have no idea (it could be because Putty's keymaps
don't use Function keys, but I am only guessing).

Anyone have a more detailed explanation.

Michael Hunt