[plug] Changing ownership of files

sol sol at autonomon.net
Fri Apr 26 19:49:05 WST 2002

This is what I would do (others might differ):

cd to /home/     # user = whatever your username is.
chown -R user user
chgrp -R user user

then if you're not to fussed about having special permission setups for
certain files or directories
chmod -R 750 user
if you want different permissions for certain directories or files then you
can go through changing each on of those for yourself according to how you
want to set it up.

sol