[plug] Qt lib docs not in the help menu of kdevelop

Richard wpickett at iprimus.com.au
Sun Apr 28 16:38:02 WST 2002

This is not a serious problem as I've located the qt docs at
/usr/lib/qt2/doc/html/ ok, but as I was going through the Kdevelop
programming handbook it says that the qt docs should be accessible trough the
help menu. When I went through the setup process I got an error message
saying that the address of the kde docs was incorrect (but qt seemed ok), so
I just left the qt address there and moved on. On inspection the kde docs are
in the help menu ok, but not qt. A strange result. Once again, no crisis or
anything, but if anyone has any ideas as to what may have happend?