[plug] New Member

Mark Saxon marks at omninet.net.au
Tue Apr 30 16:35:30 WST 2002

Leon Brooks wrote:

>On Tuesday 30 April 2002 00:18, James Elliott wrote:
>
>>external because I live about 550 km from Perth, in Ravensthorpe .... not
>>Ravenswood which is near Rockingham, but Ravensthorpe, 50 km form the South
>>Coast of WA, between Albany and Esperance.
>>

>A stone's throw from Aunty Pat's house (at Bremer) and an hour or so from
>home-home (Porongurups).
>
>Cheers; Leon

Another one!  Me too.  I don't imagine their are to many other
Porongurup people on the list?

I am still to get a copy of Mandrake 8.2 but have lost the address
details etc when you made the offer
of the M 8.2 cd set plus PLUG membership and a donation to Mandrake.

Is this still on? Can you refresh my memory Leon?

Hey are you North or South ?

Regards

Mark