[plug] Dual Video

Jonathon Bates batesy at batesy.net
Sat Aug 3 12:53:53 WST 2002

Hey guys,
I am in the process of setting up dual monitor here on my Redhat 7.0
box. Now I am coming across a smallish problem. I have a Tnt2 ultra (agp)
and a PCI s3 virge. Now when both cards are in my machine, the machine
wont boot! All i hear is the beeping and that is it.
Does anyone know how I can overcome hte beeping and actually get a display
to the screen from the tnt2 ultra?
I have a abit zm6 mobo, and I am sure there is somewhere in the bios
that will let me do it, but for the life of me i cant see where!
Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
batesy