[plug] School Web Page

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue Aug 6 16:32:53 WST 2002

>>I have Mozilla on my Linux machine.  The school would have all Windows
>>computers.  Does Mozilla also come in a Windows version?
>
> "Does Mozilla also come in a [dontneedtoknow] version?"

s/\[dontneedtoknow\]/[dontwanttoknow]/g
s/\[dontwanttoknow\]/[VMS]/g

*grin*

Scary thing is, I'm not kidding... though I've personally found the
linux version more stable than the win32 and mac ones (though I've only
tested under MacOS 9 and Win98 *blech*). Interestingly mozilla runs
_much_ faster under win98 than linux on my (dual boot) machine. Of
course tha mac version is both slow _and_ crashy compared to the others,
at least under our OS9 machines here at work.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)