[plug] X resolutions for presentations using a laptop

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 6 21:16:47 WST 2002

How about a script on the desktop to copy config.10x7 to XF86Config-4
and one for config 14x15, and just get the script to kill -HUP XDM, GDM
or whatever...

Change the config file, and kill/restart X  - all you see is a
flicker... And Gnome or KDE starting again.

Just remember to close all apps :)

Dunno, it kinda makes kludgey sense to me :P

Craig F.