[plug] routing problem

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Aug 9 15:00:40 WST 2002

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Jon  Miller wrote:

> Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 22:54:58 +0800
> From: Jon  Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
> To: redhat-install-list at redhat.com
> Subject: [plug] routing problem
>
> Cannot route from workstation out to Internet, can route from server. default gw is okay can ping server.
>
> Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
> Director/Sr Systems Consultant
> MMT Networks Pty Ltd
> http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
>
> "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
>  is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

Was this message supposed to be cross-posted to both lists?

On other mailing lists to which I subscribe, cross-posting is forbidden.

It also messes up filtering of messages.

The header is included in this response, as the header indicates the
problem.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."
 - Deep Thought,
   Chapter 28 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988