[plug] Evolution drag n drop problem

proXy davyd at iprimus.com.au
Sun Aug 11 23:37:08 WST 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 19:25, Steege, Phil E wrote:

> When I first installed Evolution 1.0.3, I was able to click a message and
> drag it to any folder I created.
> That is not working now since I installed 1.0.5.  Is anyone else using
> Evolution 1.0.5 and seeing similar problems.
> I can still 'right click' the message and move it to the folders, but
> drag-n-drop does not work.

The latest stable Evolution is 1.0.8 although I am using 1.1.0.99 which
is far superior. Drag and Drop should be working fine although I don't
often use it.

Your question is better off asked on the Evolution mailing list
(evolution at ximian.com) although you have to be subscribed to post it.

A quick grep of the last years worth of mailing archives goes appear to
be turning anything up.

--X

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://www.linux.conf.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA