[plug] Computer Hardware Upgrade - Same Debian Install Someth ing similar

Stephen.Blechynden at eddept.wa.edu.au Stephen.Blechynden at eddept.wa.edu.au
Mon Aug 12 10:49:00 WST 2002

Any suggestions
i have a somewhat similar problem on a Woody install. I could not get x to
work on a Nivida card I manages to configure the graphics using
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 but then lost the keyboard and mouse. On
startup I get a graphic login but not mouse or keyboard. How do I get a text
login so I can reconfigure X??

Stephen