[plug] [link]it's official: UK govt to back OSS

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Wed Aug 14 13:44:23 WST 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:30, The Thought Assassin wrote:
> I guess that means campaigning against private, competitive bidding for
> government contracts in favour of a single, centralised, mandated-by-law
> IT vendor (Microsoft) is further evidence of Bill being such a capitalist?

I think the bribes (with varying levels of indirection) to politicians in
order to achieve this, the `charity donations' with hawser-like strings
attached and constantly knifing your opponents (defined as `everybody') in
the back would be more definitive.

Oh yes, and shipping broken `product'.

Cheers; Leon