[plug] UCC

garry garbuck at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 16 17:47:42 WST 2002

Hi,

I'm putting together a server for the installfest.

I'm wondering if there is anyone at the UCC on a Saturday morning.. I intend
to have full Sid and Woody i386 mirrors available (and Sarge if there is
availability/interest). Also should have the images/files available for RH +
Mandrake's latest..

Having the disks and some tips from the list the Woody bit is fixed....

I would be very interested in setting a big slurp on the mirror going (on
preferrably a 100MB/s link) and I'm quite happy to leave the box there..

Thinking about it, the closer we get to the installfest the better.. I could
bring the IDE drive up to put in an existing machine if this is preferable.

(I'll have a shiny new 60 or 80 GB drive shortly, prolly tomorrow.)

Regards

Garry.