[plug] [link] Penguinista wins battle, loses war, wins friends

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 16 19:27:04 WST 2002

While ethically correct, I've had moderately technical people bemoan the
mention of Richard Stallman, just through (unjustified?) reputation.
Otherwise this articles shows why, as a Microsoft Solutions Partner and
MSDN Partner, my employers still have a Linux machine in between the
'Net and our ADSI network, and recommend them in many situations :)

Regards,

Craig F.

Cheers; Leon