Virus transmission via list - was Re: [plug] Here to find out more!

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Sat Aug 17 20:17:38 WST 2002

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 07:41:46PM +0800, Im-Press wrote:
> I would recommend to get some sort of poll so PLUG list users can
> vote for th proposed 30K limit.

I believe Colin is currently PLUG's webmaster and can set up a poll.

Thought I doubt we really need a poll. If anybody is against a 30K
limit on the list, let them speak now and be heard. Without being
autocratic, if there are no substantial objections then we politely
ask the listmaster to enforce one[1]

Objections?

Rgds,
Bernard.

[1] I'm assuming that it isn't too difficult to implement
technically, in either the MTA or the MLM.

--
 Bernard Blackham
 bernard at blackham.com.au
 Australian Linux Technical Conference 2003: http://www.linux.conf.au/