[plug] Re: FW: Interesting Study

garry garbuck at tpg.com.au
Sat Aug 17 21:31:12 WST 2002

8^)==

As it happened, I made two assumptions..

Given the intended audience has a higher than normal iq and background
knowledge in the general topic, I didnt think it necessary to spoonfeed or
provide a scientific proof to academic standards..

I thought it more important to get my shit together and catch the bus than
worry about possible sniping.

My "assumer" needs no calibration, I suspect.

Regards

Garry.