[plug] Vi cheat sheet

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Mon Aug 19 13:09:05 WST 2002

Arie Hol wrote:

> Hello Lazy,
>
> Is this what your looking for ??

I mean seriously.. what were they smoking when they wrote this thing?
Give me wordstar any day of the week :p)

Actually, I have had to finally learn vi.
Ever since I started using it, debian has had "ae" which had a command set
that sort of made sense to me. As of Woody it appears to be gone. So vi it
is.
I'm so used to editing with ae though, it's killing me trying to remember to
type vi instead of ae. I'm almost thinking of symlinking ae to vi as a cheat.

I miss wordstar for my Bondwell Z80 laptop and QEdit from Dos .... :p)

Speaking of dos. Dosemu's VGA support under X windows is getting pretty good
these days.. as is Wine.

--
Brad....
                   /"\