[plug] Poll regarding attachments

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 20 12:41:03 WST 2002

>On Tuesday Bret suggested and included a poll submission. <snipped>

Hello, Bret et al!

I want members to be understanding about attachments - they do have a place
and we should have the freedom to exercise this option.

Blanket "anything" would not be a good approach.  If you include a limit,
then the purpose of excluding unnecessary and risky attachments is negated.

No-one has explained why we should include unlimited-size or size-limited
attachments that are UNNECESSARY when they could be just PLAIN TEXT.

Kind Regards,
wayne