[plug] Poll regarding attachments

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue Aug 20 14:14:26 WST 2002

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:33, Russell Keith-Magee wrote:
> (x) 6. Don't give a pair of fetid dingo's kidneys. Can we get back to
> talking about Linux now?

Agree. (-: Falling back to 5 if this option is disallowed. :-)

We have more than enough things forbidden to us already. Why make a rod for
our own backs over an incident which hasn't even been annual so far?

If you want to do something useful about spam, park a sound truck outside a
spammer's house and tell him about how bad spam is, how sound-truck
advertising really works, how to earn USD$2000 a week from the comfort of
your own home by sending out sound trucks, give him special offers on
programs to clean out his cache, management for his septic tank, larger
genitals or breasts (hey, you never know), sell him Chinese small machine
parts, unlimited pornography mostly featureing movie and rock stars, great
offers on DVD club membership...

Cheers; Leon