[plug] floppy drive permissions (was compiling problem)

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 00:27:16 WST 2002

G'day fellers!!
Before I Was having a problem with compiling source on a disk and then
finding that I got a "permission denied" error when I tried to run the
resulting proggy(even as root), I tried compiling the source under my home
directory and everything was good and groovy. So can anyone tell me what I
need to add in my fstab line to get the execute permissions for the floppy
drive (note: using SuSE 7.3)?

cheers all!

Make lunch, not war.