[plug] To Marks about Open Office

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Wed Aug 21 12:12:43 WST 2002

Hi Mark

You wrote:

> Do you have Aust Eng language module installed ?

Answer:  Not specifically ... I downloaded and installed Open Office and
since it gave me English (Australian) as an option I presumed that the
dictionary (or I believe it is not an entire dictionary but amendments to
the USA dictionary) were included in the download.

What should I be doing?  Downloading another dictionary?

Thanks for your reply - I look forward to your further advice.

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers
ABN 34 305 232 710
Tel:   08 9838 1043