[plug] setiathome lockfile

bob bob at fots.org.au
Wed Aug 21 20:13:04 WST 2002

After an awkward close I cannot restart the setiathome client. I get

Couldn't get lock file.  This is probably because
another instance of SETI at home is running in this directory.
Each instance of SETI at home must run in a separate directory.

I can't find any sign of either lock.txt or lock.sah mentioned as the
lockfiles  in the documentation (oh ,needless to say there are no other
seti clients running). And in fact the same message applies to all users
I've tried (even the one's who've never run setiathome before).

Anyone have an idea as to what's happening?

Thanks.

--
bob
Cave canem...te necet lingendo.