[plug] setiathome lockfile

bob bob at fots.org.au
Thu Aug 22 14:42:35 WST 2002

H Trent,

Thanks for the reply.

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 12:55, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> try creating another copy of the data files on another directory
> not sure tho

Yeah, tried that :(. Also tried re initing the setup (ie starting
setiathome from a user without any ~/setiathome dir) . No go. it'll
still do things like -version but trying to get it to _do_ something is
a flat bust :(.

Oh well... maybe I'll go chasing primes instead.

Still like to know _why_ it thinks its not able to run.

--
bob
Cave canem...te necet lingendo.