[plug] installfest

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Aug 23 10:33:58 WST 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Brian Tombleson wrote:

> What are the ideal resources for an Installfest?

Space, Time, People and Linux in that order, everything else is just plain
nice.

> Along with that, do you have a full list of tasks/services you would *like*
> to be offering on the day?

We're working on that.  There will be a detailed list posted here in the near
future.  Along with the "official" announcement.

Howeverin general we need.
people with generic linux experience.
people with a couple of hours spare on Satursday 28th Sept   (Setup)
                              All of   Sunday    29th Sept   (InstallFest)
            a couple of hours spare on Monday    30th Sept   (Clean up)
Garry, is supplying a monster server for network installs.
Speakers, we'll have 15-m,inute talks running.

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!