[plug] Developers IDE

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Sat Aug 24 10:38:01 WST 2002

Sorry sent with wrong email address first time.

Does anyone know how to get fetchmail to _not_ rewrite mail headers when
it downloads mail from certain accounts. When I did POP straight to my
mailbox I could just click on reply on any Plug mail and it would just
be sent using the mail account it came in on. Now with fetchmail and
IMAP all the headers get rewritten and reply just defaults to another
email address and therefore causes my mail; to plug to bounce.

No change is everr simple is it ???? (Implying that I thought moving to
IMAP with fetchmail from a straight POP3 download setup would be easy.
The move was it is just the things I am finding broken afterwards),

Note to self, I think you need to go and have something to eat !!!