[plug] RE: bash scripting problem

Buddrige, David BuddrigeD at logica.com
Wed Aug 28 17:34:49 WST 2002

Hi all,

> I am having a problem writing a bash script.  I was wondering
> if anyone could see the problem.

Found the problem... predictably it was a problem with my remove-comments
program hanging on the file menus.c.

cheers all

David Buddrige.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.