[plug] Perl GUI Debuggers

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Aug 29 12:39:14 WST 2002

On Monday 26 August 2002 20:49, Martin wrote:
> $author = "Trevor Phillips" ;
>
> > So do I usually. This is the first time in my long and detailed Perl
> > Coding career that I've resorted to such a tool, and I'm finding it great
> > to be able to query values live as the script executes. ^_^;;
>
> are you implying that you can't 'query values live as the script executes'
> with the command line debugger?

Sure you can. What I'm saying is I've never even needed the command line
debugger till now. ^_^
Along came an instance where I did need it, and I found a GUI which I found
easier to manipulate... Hence me looking for alternative GUIs as well.

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |