[plug] Two copies of each message

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Mon Dec 2 08:18:20 WST 2002

Hi all

I seem to be getting two copies of each posting, which means I get 126 PLUG
e-mails on startup instead of the usual 63.   This is a negative with regard
to my work place efficiency.   Is anyone else experiencing the same
phenonemon?

I checked to see if the duplicates were coming to different e-mail addresses
of mine, but it seems both copies are coming to my main account.  If the
moderator of the PLUG list would like to contact me privately I can furnish
my other e-mail addresses to check that I am not on the list twice ...
however, I don't think that is the problem.

Kind regards

James Elliott
E-mail:  James.Elliott at wn.com.au